Friday, November 16, 2007
Kendy's Progress
We learned this week that Kendy's file is now in MOI. His progress has been about 2 month's faster than Pierre and Jeffrys. We have still not heard anything on Jeffrey's file and it has been 4 weeks since Pierre came out of MOI. I have given up hope of them being home by Christmas.
Blessings,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Julie, my heart truly aches for you to have your boys home. There has been a lot of good news lately, it seems.....your LONG awaited good news can't be too far off on the horizon! I will continue praying for this long wiating journey to end so the new journey can begin!! Hugs!! Mandy
My heart breaks for another holiday missed. One day my sister, one day..I promise!
Love you,
LeAnne
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Love ya,
LeAnne The Haiti Lady
Post a Comment