My HP Laptop computer has been sent back to the factory 3 times to be fixed and three times it has come back "like new" which means that I have to load all my documents and addresses ect back onto it. I don't think it is fixed yet and of course the HP people are there to serve me and blah blah blah.
If you read this and have recieved an email from me with my wboorman address, could you send me a quick email so I can save your address. This will save me so much time....
I don't think the problem has been solved yet as it is still manifesting the same issues it has since I bought it. So I may have to ask you to do this again......my lessons in patience continue!
Blessings,
Julie
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment